VisionTo provide an open opportunity to the young generation for exploring their core
competencies for building up their career as world class professionals with broad
based foundation, in depth knowledge & versatile personality to meet the challenges
of global economy.Objectives
- To make the students placeable.
- To act as a bridge between industry and students.
- To explore best placement opportunities and prepare students accordingly.
The Department facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the Institute besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students. The office liaises with various industrial establishments, corporate houses etc which conduct campus interviews and select graduate and post-graduate students from all disciplines. The Training & Placement Office provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics. The Office interacts with many industries in the country for holding campus interviews. Every year the Placement Office provides job opportunities to students in more than 30 companies including Top MNCs.
The Department makes continuous efforts to identify needs of industries and students are trained accordingly to satisfy these needs to the maximum possible extent. It has been the department's endeavor to develop competent human resources with necessary technical skills and responsible citizens for the society. We take feedback from industries so that high quality is achieved in technical education and professional guidance imparted at this institute.
In addition to this the T&P Cell provides guidance to students desirous of pursuing higher education in India and Abroad. It regularly conducts technical lectures, career development programmes, guest lectures on personality development, resume writing, group discussions and interview techniques and provide other inputs to make our students better employable.
T&P Department Activities
Student Development Programs
- English Speaking & Writing Program as required by the Industry
- Domain Specific Training like JAVA, Cloud Computing, C++, Engineering Design, .NET, MATLAB, CATIA, PRO-E etc
- Employability Assessment from AMCAT & targeted training
- Employability Enhancement Training Program (Aptitude, GD & Interviewing skills)
DMIETR Industry Meet
MOU with Industry
Industrial Tour to Research Labs
DMIETR Alumni Meet
Facilities for Campus
- Large Auditorium for Pool Campus (please add Pictures for all if possible)
- Rooms for GD and Personal Interviews
- Seminar Halls for individual campus recruitment drive
- Hotel and Guest House facilities for the Guests
- Computers Labs to conduct online assessments up-to 200 students at a time
- T&P Student Coordinators Team for assisting the HR in coordination for the drive
Glimpses of Campus Drives